Do I have Mold in my house?
- Continuous chronic coughing
- increase in asthma attacks
- a runny or blocked nose.
- brain fog, forgetfulness.
- watery, red eyes.
- a dry cough, wheezing.
- a sore throat.
- skin rashes.
- Musty smell
- Damp issues
- Leaking roofs, pipes
Our Products & Services
MDSA is able to disinfect offices, homes and workplaces from microbial growth - read more
MDSA is manufacturing a face mask that is able to provide you clean air to breathe even if you were in a very polluted city or dusty environment. Read More
Mold Primer and Fungicide
Stop Mold - A Universal Primer paint that leaves a dry film fungicide that mold is not able to penetrate. Apply 2x coats onto the affected area. Fantastic product to stop mold growth on bathroom ceilings and walls, behind wardrobes and cupboards.
Sick Building Syndrome
Don't be suprise that it maybe your house making you ill. Mold spores are very small and can not be seen with the naked eye. Mold growth only becomes visible at 27,000 spores, by then it is too late. Mold also loves to hide away. Normally your health symptoms indicate when you have a problem. Furthermore,VOC's, contribute also to sick building syndrome. VOC's are small chemical particles ranging from nano to micron size particles, evolution has not adapted our boddies as yet to accomodate for these particles that makes us ill. An overabundace inside your house will definitally affect your health. Somne of these chemicals caan even cause cancer. Test your house to see if your house is habitable.
Mold in my house
Mold spores are so small that we need a microscope to see it. Mold spores are everywhere in nature, it is only when they are in over abundance that they become a health hazard. Toxic black mold is a term given to Stachybotrys a very dangerous mold. Most molds growing in our homes are black, and can be from various different specie, each of which can affect us differently. Mold only becomes visible once there are more than 20,000 mold spores per square centimeter, this means that there could be mold growth on walls, ceilings and floors that we can not see. Only with air sampling can we determine if a room is safe. It is imperative to do air sampling to establish if the area is habitable and to identify which black mold is growing in your home.
Its the poor indoor air quality inside our buildings that contains Mold and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) that make us ill. Mostly we are unaware that the poor air quality in our homes, offices and schools that is the cause off ill health. The World Health Organization (WHO) states that the air inside most buildings today are 6x more polluted than the outdoor air. Buildings with damp and poor ventilation suffers the most. Understanding poor indoor air quality and what it is made off is essential. Testing these buildings is becoming a priority to achieve good healthy living conditions.
The objective of our inspections is to establish if the house or office is habitable for human beings, if the building contains too many microscopic particles in the air and if the building is toxic. Read More
Indoor air quality has deteriorated. People spend around 90% of their time indoors and are being affected by poor indoor air quality. There are two types of indoor air pollution that Mold Detection SA investigates:
- VOC's - Volatile Organic Compounds - VOCs can be found in a long list of common household products including cleaning products, cosmetics, perfumes, furniture, curtains, paints, varnishes, paint removers, building materials, glues, adhesives and office equipment such as printers and copiers.
- Biological Pollutants:- Mold, pollen, bacteria, yeast
Both the above type of Indoor Air Pollutants can affect human health severely. Mold Detection SA does 4 types of testing to determine the quality of air that you breathe.
Products & Recipes
After 8 years of continuous mold assessments and remedial work done, Mold Detection has acquired and developed the best mold cleaning and prevention products in the world.
We have products that will assist to remove that ugly mold stains against your ceiling, walls and furniture. We have products that will remove the very harmful microscopic dust on furniture, walls, floors. We have products that will assist in solving your damp and waterproofing problems. Contact us today to learn more about killing mold.
Mold & Health
Hundreds of thousands of people get infected by it every year and most of the times doctors misdiagnosed this illness due to mold having the same symptoms as flu, sinusitis, asthma, pneumonia, etc. The worst part is that highly sensitized people die from mold. Read more