StopMold PVA primer
A universal primer that kills mold; StopMold can be applied directly over mold onto ceilings, plastered walls and drywalls.
Our secret formula is a mold killer. StopMold has a chemical particle that is everywhere inside the primer that has the ability to penetrate the cell walls of mold and is able to destroy the organisms cell walls.
PRIMER - SEALER
StopMold Prevention Primer will seal in the mold onto the surface. Mold is not able to penetrate through this universal primer, not from where it was growing on the infected surface nor is able to create new growth on its surface. Over and above its durability does it have the boron particles residing inside the primer that will destroy the molds spores and hyphae(roots).
EASY TO APPLY
Comes in A 5LT & 25LT.
StopMold can be applied with a brush or roller and you will cover approximately 10sqm per coat. You will require to put two coats onto the surface where you are afraid mold will grow on. You are able to paint bathrooms, showers, kitchens and bedrooms with this primer.
A new generation of specialty mold control and remediation.
- Mold Control
- No bleach, Ammonia
- VOC free
- Alkali and UV stable
- Works as it dries, LEAVES A DRY FILM FUNGICIDE.
- Protects against future mold growth
- StopMold can be used in homes, businesses, institutions, cottages, offices – anywhere that mold grow.
- Disaster restoration - mold remediation and prevention following flooding and leaks.
- Construction and renovation – pre-treatment of building materials (e.g. new plaster, drywall, behind cupboards, wood) for mold prevention; elimination of mold found during renovations.
- Specialty mold clean-up and prevention
- Safe for use on virtually any surface (finished and unfinished): drywall, lumber, plaster, concrete, siding, shingles, composite decking, metal, marble, tile, grout, fabric, upholstery, furniture, and clothing.
- Safe for use on hard surfaces and fabrics.
- ALLOW FUNGISTOP TO DRY BEFORE PAINTING
- ALL SURFACES TO BE PAINTED MUST BE FIRM, CLEAN, DRY, AND FREE OF DUST, OIL, LOOSE AND FLAKING PAINT.
- FOR BEST RESULTS 2 COATS SHOULD BE APPLIED.
- APPLY COATS EVENLY AND AVOID OVERSPREADING.
- PAINT/DRY FILM SHOULD ALWAYS BE STIRRED THOROUGHLY WITH A FLAT PADDLE BEFORE USE.
- ALWAYS REPLACE LID TIGHTLY AFTER USE.
- ALWAYS USE CORRESPONDING BATCH NUMBERS FOR THE SAME JOB.
- ALWAYS BUY ENOUGH PAINT FOR YOUR JOB.
- ALWAYS REPAINT FROM CORNER TO CORNER.